Dec 15, 2006 Following its rejection of the initial takeover bid early yesterday, the Qantas board last night unanimously accepted a revised and higher offer from Airline Partners Australia, the consortium led by Australia's Macquarie Bank and Texas Pacific Group of the US.
What does TPG stand for?
TPG stands for Texas Pacific Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPG
We have 124 other meanings of TPG in our Acronym Attic
- Tianjin Port Free Trade Zone (Tianjin, China)
- Tiny Personal Firewall (software)
- Technical Program Group
- Technical Publications Group (Tulsa, OK)
- Technology Practice Group (various organizations)
- Terahertz-wave Parametric Generation
- Terrains & Practices de Golf (French golf equipment retailer)
- Test Pattern Generator
- Test Program Generator
- Thai Power Gym (online forum)
- The Pallas Group
- The Parker Group, Inc.
- The Parthenon Group (Boston, MA)
- The Phoenix Group (Woodland, CA)
- The Phonics Game (toy)
- The Political Graveyard
- The Portage Group, Inc. (consulting group; Canada)
- The Producers Entertainment Group, Ltd (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- The Professional Group (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the same time, Qantas Chief Executive Geoff Dixon emphasized that buyout talks with investment firms Macquarie Bank and Texas Pacific Group were at an early stage.