Its primary domestic holdings include The Kansas City Southern Railway Company (KCSR), founded in 1887, and The Texas Mexican Railway Company (Tex Mex), founded in 1885, which together serve the central and south central regions of the US.
What does TEX MEX stand for?
TEX MEX stands for Texas Mexican Railway
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Teachers and Educational Workers Union (Ghana)
- Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc.
- Their Eyes Were Watching God (Zora Neale Hurston book and a 2005 movie)
- Telluride, CO, USA - Telluride Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Texas (old style state abbreviation)
- Till Exempel (Swedish: for example)
- TOSS Executive
- Transaction Exception Code
- Transmit Experiment
- Tributary Extension
- Textus Receptus (the Received Text)
- Texan-Mexican cuisine
- The Texas Company
- Texas and Arkansas
- Texas Arkansas Louisiana
- Tactical Exchange Automated System
- Tactical Exchange Automation System
- Toward EXcellence, Access and Success (state grant program)
- Texas Central Railroad Company
- Texas Coronary Atherosclerosis Prevention Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
The railroads have been physically linked for years, but TMM's agreement with Kansas City Southern (KCS) and Texas Mexican Railway Company consolidates operations under a new holding company, NAFTA Rail.