and the mental health materials from the Texas Medication Algorithm Project (2003) may be helpful for elderly clients who need health information in a very easy-to-read format.
What does TMAP stand for?
TMAP stands for Texas Medication Algorithm Project
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TMAP
We have 26 other meanings of TMAP in our Acronym Attic
- Treasury Management Association of New York (New York, NY)
- Theater Mortuary Affairs Officer (US DoD)
- trimethylamine oxide
- Troop Movement Assignment Order
- Tarang Mobile Application Platform
- Telecommunications Monitoring and Assessment Program (US Air Force)
- Teleoperated Mobile Antiarmor Platform
- Tell Madaba Archaeological Project
- Temperature Manifold Absolute Pressure (sensor)
- Test Management Approach (Sogeti Nederland B.V.)
- Threat Management and Protection, Inc (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Threat Model and Analysis Program
- Traffic Monitoring and Analysis Platform
- Toyota Motor Asia Pacific Engineering & Manufacturing (Thailand)
- Tulsa Metropolitan Area Planning Commission (Oklahoma)
- Topic Map Application Programming Interface
- Technical Manual Application System (US DoD)
- Take the Money and Run
- Tulane Men Against Rape
- Telecomm Mutual Aid and Restoration Agreement (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In response, he starting working with researchers at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, and the next year came up with the Texas Medication Algorithm Project (TMAP) in order to bring standardization to psychotropic prescribing in Texas-run mental health facilities.