Brooke worked with the former Texas Juvenile Probation Commission before it merged with the former Texas Youth Commission to form the current agency, the Texas Juvenile Justice Department.
What does TJPC stand for?
TJPC stands for Texas Juvenile Probation Commission (funds/oversees juvenile probation services in Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Technical Japanese Program (University of Washington)
- Tehrik-e-Jafria Pakistan (political group)
- Texas Jail Project (Austin, TX)
- The Justice Project
- Théatre Jeune Public (French: Theater for Young Audiences)
- Tight Junction Protein
- Times Journal of Photography
- Tight Junction Protein 1 (gene)
- Transbay Joint Powers Authority (San Francisco, CA)
- Tayside Joint Police Board (UK)
- Thomas Jefferson Planning District (Virginia)
- Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission
- Thomas Jefferson Partnership for Economic Development (Charlottesville, VA)
- Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research
- Threshold Joint Position Sense
- Taijiquan (Chinese martial art)
- Tajik Rouble (currency code; now TJS)
- Techniques Japonaises de Reiki (French: Japanese Reiki Techniques)
- Terminal Jaw Relation (orthodontics)
- Total Joint Replacement
Samples in periodicals archive:
16, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Vicki Spriggs, executive director of the Texas Juvenile Probation Commission for 16 years, has been named chief executive officer of Texas CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates), the statewide association for 69 local programs that advocate through volunteers for children in the foster care system.
John Kinsey, trainer, Texas Juvenile Probation Commission, Austin, Texas
According to the 2011 report provided by the Texas Juvenile Probation Commission to the Legislature, 66 children were arrested for prostitution and 53 children were referred for prostitution in 2009.
All candidates must meet the requirements for certification by the Texas Juvenile Probation Commission as a probation officer and be willing to relocate to Harris County.
When lawmakers last year decided to merge the Texas Youth Commission and the Texas Juvenile Probation Commission, Townsend was chosen to lead the new agency.
Last year, the TYC merged with the Texas Juvenile Probation Commission to create the new Texas Juvenile Justice Department.
Senior Trainer, Texas Juvenile Probation Commission