What does TIPA stand for?
TIPA stands for Texas Intercollegiate Press Association (est. 1909)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIPA
We have 12 other meanings of TIPA in our Acronym Attic
- Turkistan Islamic Party
- Turkiye Isci Partisi (Workers' Party of Turkey)
- Turn in Poachers, Inc.
- Tyner Resources Ltd (stock symbol)
- Types in Programming (workshop)
- Tipografía Nacional (Guatemalan football club)
- Texas Intellectual Property Partnership
- Tuberoinfundibular Peptide of 39 Residues
- Tail-Interacting Protein of 47
- Technical Image Press Association (magazine association)
- Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts (Dharamsala, India)
- Tilted Independent Pixel Approximation
- Tourism in Protected Areas (legislative initiative; Australia)
- Training Institute of Public Administration (Albania)
- The IPA (Independent/Integrated Physician Association) Association of America
- Taiwan International Performance Art Festival (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Thousand Islands Performing Arts Fund (est. 1980; Clayton, NY)
- The International Pixie Bob Society