The Texas Industrial Energy Consumers said in a PUC filing this year that the $9,000 price cap could results in wholesale power costs as high as $13 or $14 billion, if conditions similar to summer 2011 were to recur.
What does TIEC stand for?
TIEC stands for Texas Industrial Energy Consumers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIEC
We have 4 other meanings of TIEC in our Acronym Attic
- Trust in Education (Lafayette, CA)
- Trusted Identity Exchange (US DHS)
- Tutorium in Intensive English (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Twin Ion Engines (Star Wars)
- Twin Ion Engine Advanced (Star Wars)
- Tax Information Exchange Agreement
- Thai Industrial Estate Association
- Trade and Investment Enhancement Agreement
- Tieback Report (energy production)
- Tata Indicom Enterprise Business Unit
- Texas International Education Consortium
- Thoroughbred International Exposition and Conference
- Tokyo International Exchange Center
- Thai International Education Consultants Association (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Technology, Industry and Economics Division (UN Environmental Programme Chemicals)
- Test Independent Evaluation Directorate
- The Independent Electrical Distributors (now IMARK Group, Inc.)
- The Indo-European Database
- TRADOC Independent Evaluation Directorate
- Trapped Ion Electron Diffraction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Texas Industrial Energy Consumers, a group that represents manufacturers and other large users of electricity, has vigorously opposed the project, saying it will raise prices in the Texas grid.