While it lays out some sobering statistics, the report also gives kudos to leaders at the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and elsewhere for "Closing the Gaps" initiative, which aims to bring Texas' performance up to par with other large states by emphasizing college completion.
What does THECB stand for?
THECB stands for Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Theatre (college department)
- Thousand Element Array
- Thread of Hope for Economic Advancement (est. 1988; Philippines)
- Tasmanian Home Education Advisory Council (Launceston, Tasmania, Australia)
- Town Hall Education Arts, and Recreation Campus (Washington, DC)
- Theatre History in Europe: Architectural and Textual Resources Online
- Tower Hamlets Education Business Partnership (UK)
- Tennessee Higher Education Commission
- The Hut Environmental and Community Association (Queensland, Australia)
- Turk Histoloji ve Embriyoloji Dernegi (Turkish Histology & Embryology Association)
- Texas Higher Education Diversity Conference
- Tools for Heterogeneous Distributed Systems
- The Heaven and Earth Experience (christian camp, Southwest Baptist University, Bolivar, Missouri)
- The Home Education Exchange (Canada)
- Transmission High-Energy Electron Diffraction
- Target Human Effects Evaluation Plan
- Total Human Environmental Exposure Study
- Time-Harmonic Electromagnetic Field
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similarly, the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) reported an overall 2.
Donna Howard, D-Austin, Pitts pre-filed yet another amendment that would take about $14 million of the money going to the system in 2014, and about $9 million in 2015, and turn it over to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board for safekeeping.
Recently, San Jacinto College (Texas) hosted a two-day Workforce Education Curriculum Model V Workshop on expanding energy pathways, which developed a proposal for a new career foundation core to submit to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.
When the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board arranged a community college baccalaureate pilot program in 2003, it issued deliberate orders: * Don't replicate the efforts of neighboring four-year schools.