In addition, an MK-managed corporation owns a 50-year franchise from the Texas High Speed Rail Authority to design, build, own and operate a very-high-speed-rail system serving Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin and San Antonio.
What does THSRA stand for?
THSRA stands for Texas High Speed Rail Authority (1989-1994)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THSRA
We have 1 other meaning of THSRA in our Acronym Attic
- Transatlantic History Student Organization (University of Texas at Arlington; Arlington, TX)
- The Hermeneutic Studio of Art (InfoHead; Stafford, VA)
- The Hydrographic Society of America (Rockville, MD)
- Texas High School Project
- Thermal Spraying (welding)
- Texas High School Powerlifting Association
- Tweed Heads South Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Taiwan High Speed Rail
- Tennessee High School Rugby
- Texas High School Rodeo Association
- Taiwan High-Speed Rail Corporation
- Texas High School Roller Hockey League (Texas)
- Texas High School Redesign and Restructuring
- Texas High Speed Rail and Transportation Corporation
- Temple Hill Slope Squadron
- Terre Hill Stormwater Systems (Terre Hill, PA)
- Texas Historical Shootist Society (shooting club; Columbus, TX)
- Tennessee High School Speech and Drama League
- The Historical Society of the Somerset Hills (New Jersey)
- Tennessee High School Sports Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
In May, the Texas High Speed Rail Authority selected an MK-led international consortium for a 50-year franchise to build, own and operate a $5.
MORRISON KNUDSEN REACHES FINAL ACCORD WITH TEXAS HIGH SPEED RAIL AUTHORITY BOISE, Idaho, Jan.