The Genetic Counselor Center includes national resources, such as The National Society of Genetics Counselors, regional resources such as The Texas Genetics Network and commercial resources, such as Myriad Genetic Laboratories, a leader in cancer predisposition testing.
What does TEXGENE stand for?
TEXGENE stands for Texas Genetics Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Texas Central Railroad Company
- Texas Coronary Atherosclerosis Prevention Study
- Test & Experimentation Command
- Test and Experimentation Command Field Artillery Board
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Texture Element
- Textile Education and Research in Europe
- Texas Echelon Cross Echelle Spectrograph
- Texas Examinations of Educator Standards
- Texas Foreign Language Education Conference
- Texas Intersection Air Quality Model
- Theater Exercise and Intelligence Simulation
- TRADOC Execution Management Information System
- Totally Enclosed Explosion-Proof (industrial electric motor)
- Texaco Petroleum Company (Ecuador)
- Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council of India
- Tactical Exploitation Subsystem
- Tactical Explosive System
- Tactical Extraction System (Rapid Extrication System for Fire, Military and Swat)
- Texas Experimental Tokamak