Lyle Larson, R-San Antonio, filed this session limiting the governor's terms in office and requiring the reporting of out-of-state travel security costs to the Texas Ethics Commission.
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for Texas Ethics Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- Territorial Electoral Commission (Russian Federation)
- Tertiary Education Commission
- Test & Experimentation Center
- Test and Electrical Characterization
- Test and Evaluation Center
- Test Environment Certification
- Test Execution Control
- Texas Education Code
- Texas Electric Cooperatives, Inc.
- Texas Employment Commission
- Thanet Engineered Cars (UK)
- The Education Channel (various locations)
- The Education Committee (various locations)
- The Education Company (Canada)
- The Electric Company (TV show)
- The Elite Clan (Counter-Strike clan)
- The Elite Connection (gaming clan)
- The Elongated Collectors (pressed elongated souvenir pennies)
- The Energy Cooperative (various locations)
- The Engineers’ Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Religious Right activist in Texas has been hit with a record fine by the Texas Ethics Commission.
On Thursday, Pauken filed papers with the Texas Ethics Commission allowing him to raise money to run for governor in 2014.