Before that, I had a 25-year career with the Texas Employment Commission, serving as internal auditor, chief financial officer, director of finance and administrative support, and deputy administrator.
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for Texas Employment Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- Terna Engineering College (India)
- Territorial Electoral Commission (Russian Federation)
- Tertiary Education Commission
- Test & Experimentation Center
- Test and Electrical Characterization
- Test and Evaluation Center
- Test Environment Certification
- Test Execution Control
- Texas Education Code
- Texas Electric Cooperatives, Inc.
- Texas Ethics Commission
- Thanet Engineered Cars (UK)
- The Education Channel (various locations)
- The Education Committee (various locations)
- The Education Company (Canada)
- The Electric Company (TV show)
- The Elite Clan (Counter-Strike clan)
- The Elite Connection (gaming clan)
- The Elongated Collectors (pressed elongated souvenir pennies)
- The Energy Cooperative (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The affected programs include all of the services previously under the jurisdiction of the Texas Employment Commission, as well as Job Training Partnership Act (JTPA) programs, the Job Opportunities and Basic Skills (JOBS) program for welfare recipients, school-to-work transition programs, postsecondary vocational technical programs not leading to a degree or certification, and all low-income child care programs.
Head, Economic Development Program Bureau of Business Research Announcements * Because counties have been added to a number of Texas metropolitan areas, the Texas Employment Commission is conducting a major revision of employment data, and the figures we regularly publish were not available at press time.