Also, as part of the Texas Emissions Reduction Plan, KBDJ replaced several loaders with low-emitting equipment.
What does TERP stand for?
TERP stands for Texas Emissions Reduction Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TERP
We have 10 other meanings of TERP in our Acronym Attic
- Tobacco Education and Research Oversight Committee (California Department of Public Health)
- The Evil Ruler of the Universe
- Over-The-Horizon Targeting Exercise Recording Project
- Task-Evoked Pupillary Response
- Tax-Efficient Retirement Planning
- Technical Evaluation Review Panel
- Terminal Equipment Replacement Program (US State Department communications system)
- Terminal Instrument Procedure
- Terrorism Emergency Response and Preparedness
- Theoretical Ex-Rights Price
- Thinkpad Emergency Replacement Program (Lenovo/IBM)
- Terrain Parabolic Equation Model
- Tactical Electronic Reconnaissance Processing & Evaluation System
- Terminate Print Line
- Terrain Profile Matching
- Terminal Instrument Procedures
- The Elite Role Playing System (gaming)
- Time and Event Recognition for Question Answering (data mining system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Half the funding for the Texas Emissions Reduction Plan, another pot of money for replacing (or upgrading) the most-polluting vehicles could also get cut.
The program, funded with a Texas Emissions Reduction Plan grant through the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, will help cover the cost of replacing diesel fleet vehicles with natural gas-powered vehicles.
This purchase funded by Texas Emissions Reduction Plan (TERP) grant funds represents a major step in Houston's aggressive campaign to reduce diesel emissions from thousands of city-owned vehicles.
Brown introduced a bill, known as the Texas Emissions Reduction Plan or Senate Bill 5, to help reduce air pollution.