When the Google executives called for questions, an early questioner identified himself as with the $2 billion Lake Jackson, Texas-based Texas Dow Employees Credit Union.
What does TDECU stand for?
TDECU stands for Texas Dow Employees Credit Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Technology and Distance Education Branch (Ministry of Education; Government of British Columbia; Canada)
- The Day Everything Became Nothing (band)
- Technology and Distance Education Committee (Adventist Education North American Division)
- Tennessee Department of Education
- Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation
- The Drexel Engineering Curriculum
- Time Delay Engine Cool (automatic transfer switch setting)
- Tumor-Derived Endothelial Cell (oncology)
- Tactical Display and Engagement Control Console
- Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development
- Trade Data Elements Directory
- UN/EDIFACT (Electronic Data Interchange for Finance, Administration, Commerce, and Transport) Trade Data Element Directory
- Total Daily Energy Expenditure
- Tropical Dry Evergreen Forest
- Tricare Dual-Eligibility Fiscal Intermediary Contract
- Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation
- Thick Dielectric Electroluminescent
- Time Delay
- Texas Division of Emergency Management
- Time Domain Electromagnetic Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the stated reasons for Texas Dow Employees Credit Union leaving CUNA was our disappointment with the unending vitriolic attacks on credit union regulators that seem to dominate every meeting.
8 billion Texas Dow Employees Credit Union in Lake Jackson, Texas, a maverick.
7 billion Texas Dow Employees Credit Union in Lake Jackson, Texas, has recently purchased Associated Insurance Agency Inc.