Charles Gaskin of the Texas Department of Transportation will address using recycled aggregates in highway environments and an EPA representative will discuss recycling in brownfields applications.
What does TexDOT stand for?
TexDOT stands for Texas Department of Transportation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- The Texas Company
- Texas and Arkansas
- Texas Arkansas Louisiana
- Tactical Exchange Automated System
- Tactical Exchange Automation System
- Toward EXcellence, Access and Success (state grant program)
- Texas Central Railroad Company
- Texas Coronary Atherosclerosis Prevention Study
- Test & Experimentation Command
- Test and Experimentation Command Field Artillery Board
- Texture Element
- Textile Education and Research in Europe
- Texas Echelon Cross Echelle Spectrograph
- Texas Examinations of Educator Standards
- Texas Foreign Language Education Conference
- Texas Genetics Network
- Texas Intersection Air Quality Model
- Theater Exercise and Intelligence Simulation
- TRADOC Execution Management Information System
- Totally Enclosed Explosion-Proof (industrial electric motor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the website of the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), the present scope of the highway in Texas is 1,200 feet wide and 4,000 miles long.
In September 2000 the Texas Department of Transportation, which sponsored the studies, patented preferred methods for creating toner-modified asphalt.
The Texas Department of Transportation has expressed hope that the higher speed limit on the toll road will ultimately draw a significant number of drivers away from congested roads in Austin and San Antonio.