[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Kitzman joins the TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE from the SOUTH CAROLINA BUDGET AND CONTROL BOARD, where she served as executive director.
What does TDI stand for?
TDI stands for Texas Department of Insurance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TDI
We have 188 other meanings of TDI in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Diving International
- Technical Group of Independent Members
- Technicolor Digital Intermediates
- Technological Development of Information-Processing Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Technology Development and Innovation
- Telecommunications for the Deaf, Inc.
- Telephone Database Integration
- Telephone-Depth-Interviewing (market research methodology)
- Temporary Disability Insurance
- Test Data In
- Thai Dairy Industry Co. Ltd.
- The Darkness Inc (gaming clan)
- The Development Initiative (various locations)
- The Devil Inside (film)
- The Duller Image (webcomic)
- Therapeutic Donor Insemination
- Therapy Development Institute (Cambridge, MA)
- Therapy Dogs International, Inc
- Tie Down Information (telecommunications)
- Time Delay Integration
Samples in periodicals archive:
a custom manufacturer of residential and commercial skylights; greenhouses; conservatories; sunrooms; folding, sliding, and stacking walls and screens; and specialty windows and doors; received Texas Department of Insurance certification on its Fixed Pyramid Skylights and Fixed Side Glazed Skylights.
org&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=Tribune%20Feed:%20Main%20Feed By Emily Ramshaw House lawmakers voted Tuesday night to continue the duties and operations of the Texas Department of Insurance, giving early approval to the agency's Sunset bill.
was placed under state supervision by the Texas Department of Insurance.