The lawsuits allege breach of contract, breach of covenant of fair dealing, fraud, and violations of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act.
What does TDTPA stand for?
TDTPA stands for Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Test Data Team Leader
- Time Delay Digital Tanlock Loop
- Trans Diaphragmatic Thoracic Lavage
- Time-Domain Transmission-Line Matrix
- Talk Dirty to Me
- Technology Development and Transfer Office
- Transmission Drive Train Oil (vehicle maintenance)
- Track Day Ticket Pack (Keigwins@theTrack, Inc.)
- Truck Driver Training Program
- The Dutch Tuba Quartet (band)
- Teachers Develop Teachers Research (international conference)
- The Diplomatic Times Review (opinion blog)
- Theater Department Dance Theory (University of California, San Diego)
- Tactical Data Transfer System
- Tear Down the Sun (band)
- Thinking, Doing, Talking Science (UK)
- Texas Driver and Traffic Safety Education Association (Huntsville, TX)
- The Devil Take the Hindmost (Andromeda series episode)
- The Devteam Thinks of Everything (NetHack)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The allegations included: * Breach of contractual due process rights * Unlawful combination and conspiracy in violation of Texas antitrust statutes * Violation of federal antitrust statutes * Business disparagement * Slander and libel * Tortuous business interference * Violation of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act * Intentional infliction of mental anguish and emotional distress.
The Austin, TX based MFlex countersued, alleging the materials did not perform as described and MFlex claimed $20 million in damages under the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act.