Their manure could help to turn the lights on at farms, thanks to a project by the Texas Water Resources Institute and Texas Cooperative Extension.
What does TCE stand for?
TCE stands for Texas Cooperative Extension
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCE
We have 232 other meanings of TCE in our Acronym Attic
- Techno-Classica Essen (German car show)
- Telecommand Encoder
- Temperature Coefficient of Expansion
- Temperature Control Element (medical equipment)
- Temporary Construction Easement
- Terminal Control Equipment
- Terre Ciel Energies (French: Earth Sky Energy; France)
- Test Cost Estimate
- Testing Center of Excellence (software development)
- The California Endowment (Los Angeles, CA; est. 1996)
- The Canadian Encyclopedia
- The Chemical Engineer (journal of the Institute of Chemical Engineers)
- The Chemistry Experiment (band; UK)
- The Common Enterprise (San Antonio, TX)
- The Creative Exchange
- Thermal Canister Experiment (US NASA)
- Thermal Coefficient of Expansion
- Thermal Conditioning Electronics
- Thermal Control Electronics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously she served as a public relations consultant for a Houston based Web company and served as a writer for the Texas Cooperative Extension.
to draw attention to the changes we're making to our national Web site and hope it will reinforce the relationship between 4-H and technology," says Toby Lepley, learning strategies coordinator for the Texas 4-H and Youth Development program for Texas Cooperative Extension.
Koziel was formerly a Texas Agricultural Experiment Station assistant professor of air quality engineering at Amarillo, a faculty member of the Center for Agricultural Air Quality Engineering and Science in Texas A&M University's Biological and Agricultural Engineering Department and Texas Cooperative Extension, and adjunct professor at West Texas A&M University.