Major public education advocacy groups and associations, including Raise Your Hand Texas and the Texas Association of School Boards, favor the shift, which they said would engage more students to pursue their career goals.
What does TASB stand for?
TASB stands for Texas Association of School Boards
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TASB
We have 4 other meanings of TASB in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Aircrew Scheduling and Airspace Management System
- The Army Supply And Maintenance System
- Texas Association of Student Assistance Professionals (Houston, Texas)
- Tioga Allied Services Assessment Program (est. 1988; New York)
- The Army Security Assistance Program Study
- Tactical Ankle Support Against Rollover
- Thomas Alexander Stricker ART (website)
- Traffic Accident Surveillance and Analysis System
- Temporal Average of Spatial Average Velocity (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Time Average of Space Average Velocities
- The Anglican Service Book
- Turkish Accounting Standards Board
- Toledo Area Small Business Association (Ohio)
- Trans Atlantic Small Business Initiative
- Texas Association of School Business Officials
- Tactical Air Support Command
- Targeting Alcohol-related Street Crime (Wales, UK)
- Task Analysis Safety Card (various organizations)
- Tax and Accounting Services Company
- Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities (magazine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She served for one year as a market researcher for the Texas Association of School Boards, which has that state's largest public risk pools providing health-care coverage, workers' compensation, unemployment compensation and property/casualty insurance to Texas school districts.
The product has been tested and applied to the cooling systems of major universities (George Washington University, Texas A&M) and well-known manufacturing companies (Lockheed Martin, Quality Foods) and approved for usage in Texas schools by the "Buy Board" of the Texas Association of School Boards.
Since the Connecticut elementary school shooting, about a dozen districts have contacted the Texas Association of School Boards for advice on changing their firearms policies, according to a spokeswoman for the group.
Winkler is a past president of the Texas Association of School Boards.