today announced that it has been selected to provide network intrusion detection for the Texas Association of Local Health Officials (TALHO).
What does TALHO stand for?
TALHO stands for Texas Association of Local Health Officials
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Thornton Alumni Legacy Fund (Harvey, IL)
- Training of Adult Literacy Facilitators
- Trip Advisor London Forum
- Total Allowance Level of Foreign Fishing
- The Australian Lavender Growers' Association
- Tren Articulado Ligero Goicoechea Oriol (Spanish light articulated train)
- Texas Academy of Leadership in the Humanities (Lamar University)
- Thick Ascending Limb of Henle
- Texas Association of Local Housing Finance Agencies
- Texas Association of Life and Health Insurers
- Tactical Analysis Logistics Information
- Texas Association of Licensed Investigators
- Tigboret Limudei Yahadut (Hebres: Enriched Jewish Studies)
- Transport Adapter Layer Interface (Tekelec)
- Tactical Analysis Logistics Information - War Readiness Materiel
- Thanks A Lot in Advance
- Teaching and Learning Improvement Fund
- Teaching and Learning Innovation Fund (Ghana)
- Two-Photon Absorption Laser Induced Fluorescence
- Tangier American Legation Institute for Moroccan Studies (formerly Tangier American Legation Museum Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTCBB:TTYL), announced that the Texas Association of Local Health Officials (TALHO) has deployed TouchVision self-service technology to deliver health education directly to patients.
The network was implemented for the Texas Association of Local Health Officials (TALHO) and speeds information flow enabling health officials to track and respond quickly to infectious disease outbreaks, as well as potential chemical, radiological and biological attacks.