I think it will put consumers at risk," said Anita Bradberry, executive director of the Texas Association for Home Care, which represents such companies.
What does TAHC stand for?
TAHC stands for Texas Association for Home Care (now Texas Association for Home Care & Hospice, Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAHC
We have 6 other meanings of TAHC in our Acronym Attic
- Thai-Australian Highland Agricultural Project
- Temple Area Home Builders (Temple, TX)
- Transient Assisted Harmonic Balance
- Trial Advocacy Honors Board (Whittier Law School; California)
- Total Abdominal Hysterectomy and Bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy (also seen as TAH/BSO)
- Tara Afghan Hound Club (Atlanta, GA)
- Technology Assessment in Health Care
- Tennessee Association for Home Care (Nashville, TN)
- Texas Animal Health Commission
- Texas Appaloosa Horse Club (Collinsville, TX)
- Torrington Area Health District (Connecticut)
- Tanzania Home Economics Association
- Tuskegee Area Health Education Center
- Telangiectasia-Associated Hepatic Fibrosis
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Mark Twain book)
- The American Homeownership Foundation (various locations)
- Texas Association for Healthcare Financial Administration (Austin, TX)
- Texas AIDS Health Fraud Information Network
- Texas Association of Healthcare Facilities Management
- Teaching American History Grant
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mike McLamore, of the Texas Association for Home Care & Hospice, questioned proposed cuts in Medicaid that would reduce funding for in-home care providers by 28 percent.