Forty years of archeology in Central Texas, Bulletin of the Texas Archeological Society 66: 362-400.
What does TAS stand for?
TAS stands for Texas Archeological Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAS
We have 446 other meanings of TAS in our Acronym Attic
- Terminal Access System
- Terminal-Analog Synthesizer (speech synthesizer research tool)
- Terminating AT&T Switch
- Terminating AT&T Switch (4ESS network)
- Terrain Analysis System
- Test Access System
- Test Automation System (software)
- Test-And-Set (CPU instruction)
- Texas Accessibility Standards
- Texas Appointment System
- Texas Astronomical Society
- Thales Airborne Systems (France)
- Thales Alenia Space (satellite systems; France)
- The Absolute Sound (online journal)
- The Accounting Solution
- The Actors Studio
- The Advocates' Society (Canada)
- The Amazing Spiderman (movies)
- The Amber Spyglass (Phillip Pullman book)
- The American Scene
Samples in periodicals archive:
Archeological excavations by the Texas Archeological Society (TAS) and Texas Tech University are providing valuable information for this endeavor.