The Texas Animal Health Commission attempted to trace the source of the bovine tuberculosis by studying wildlife, cattle movement and dairy workers, but tests proved inconclusive.
What does TAHC stand for?
TAHC stands for Texas Animal Health Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAHC
We have 6 other meanings of TAHC in our Acronym Attic
- Turkish American Heritage Association (est. 2005)
- Tennessee Association of Healthcare Access Management
- Thai-Australian Highland Agricultural Project
- Temple Area Home Builders (Temple, TX)
- Transient Assisted Harmonic Balance
- Trial Advocacy Honors Board (Whittier Law School; California)
- Total Abdominal Hysterectomy and Bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy (also seen as TAH/BSO)
- Tara Afghan Hound Club (Atlanta, GA)
- Technology Assessment in Health Care
- Tennessee Association for Home Care (Nashville, TN)
- Texas Appaloosa Horse Club (Collinsville, TX)
- Texas Association for Home Care (now Texas Association for Home Care & Hospice, Inc.)
- Torrington Area Health District (Connecticut)
- Tanzania Home Economics Association
- Tuskegee Area Health Education Center
- Telangiectasia-Associated Hepatic Fibrosis
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Mark Twain book)
- The American Homeownership Foundation (various locations)
- Texas Association for Healthcare Financial Administration (Austin, TX)
- Texas AIDS Health Fraud Information Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subsequent investigation and testing by the Texas Animal Health Commission (TAHC) and the U.
However, to stop the movement of disease, affected and exposed birds have been slaughtered, a Texas Animal Health Commission spokesperson said.
The USDA selects the participants, and the Texas Animal Health Commission nominates the state locations to be designated as having shortages.
The Texas Animal Health Commission plays a lesser role, but it assists the USDA on the riverbanks and throughout the infested areas in South Texas.