Testing Temperament Most studies were done shortly after weaning to emulate what happens in the industry, says Ron Randel, animal physiologist at the Texas AgriLife Research and Extension Center in Overton, Texas.
What does TALR stand for?
TALR stands for Texas AgriLife Research (Texas A&M University)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TALR
We have 2 other meanings of TALR in our Acronym Attic
- Torsion Angle Likelihood Obtained from Shift and Sequence Similarity (database system)
- Centre de Tecnologies i Aplicacions del Llenguatge i la Parla (Centre for Speech and Language Applications and Technologies)
- Termination Analysis of Logic Programs
- The Army Language Program (US Army)
- Tunnel Airlock Litter Patient
- Tyrode's Albumen Lactate Pyruvate (andrology)
- Takeoff and Landing Performance Assessment (US FAA)
- Turkish Airline Pilots Association
- Thin Active Layers on a Passive Substrate
- Teaching and Learning Quality Assurance Committee (Australia)
- The American Living Room
- Tactical Automated Landing System (unmanned aircraft systems)
- Tactical Automatic Landing System
- Tennessee Alliance for Legal Services (Nashville, TN)
- Test of Awareness of Language Segments (phonics; various organizations)
- The American Lupus Society (Torrance, CA)
- Tri-Linear Alternating Least Squares
- Taiwan Affairs Leading Small Group (est. 1956)
- Theater Army Logistics System Manager
- Theater Army Logistics System Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
A survey conducted by Texas AgriLife Research in America found that while mothers are traditionally depicted as the ones who choose what to feed their children, men's decisions on the right choices of food to eat had a more lasting effect on their children.
MATERIALS AND METHODS This study was conducted under greenhouse conditions during Jul-Sep 2008 at the Texas AgriLife Research and Extension Center at Dallas, TX, U.
Research was supported by State Wildlife Grant 199634 of the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department and Project H-6703 of Texas AgriLife Research.
Now, the folks at Texas AgriLife Research have found two more in peaches and plums.
Acknowledgments We are greatly indebted to Shimane University and Texas AgriLife Research - Blackland Research and Extension Center - Texas A&M System for allowing us to participate in this project.
2010) Mangoes Help Prevent Cancer A new study by Texas AgriLife Research food scientists reports that mangoes could play an important part in our diet to prevent certain cancers.