What does TA&M stand for?
TA&M stands for Texas A&M University (formerly Agriculture and Mechanical College of Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TA&M
- Type of Assistance
- United Kingdom to United States (routing destination; US Navy)
- Target Acquisition Advanced Technology Demonstrator
- Target Acquisition Battery Command Post
- Training Aid Equipment
- Tadzhik Soviet Socialist Republic
- Translation Aids and Attachments
- Technology Assessment and Control Plan
- Technology Appraisal and Innovation
- Agriculture and Mechanical College of Texas (now Texas A&M University)
- Theater Assessments And Planning
- Technical Assessment and Research
- Technology Assessment and Transfer Inc.
- Table of Allowances 50 (Army-issued individual equipment)
- Time-Averaged Conjugate Correlation Matrix
- Temporary Assistance for Domestic Violence Survivor Program (Oregon)
- Transfusion-associated graft versus host disease (blood transfusions)
- Training Authority-Initial Training, Leadership and Management (Australian Defence Force)
- Technical Arrangement - Maintenance (Canada)