The Texarkana city government announced on Tuesday that City Manager Harold Boldt had left his post effective immediately.
What does TXA stand for?
TXA stands for Texarkana (Amtrak station code; Texarkana, AR)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TXA
We have 1 other meaning of TXA in our Acronym Attic
- Treatment (medical)
- Tungsten X (Palm product)
- Transmission Network
- GB-Texas strain of Newcastle disease virus
- Transmitter Radio Link Protocol
- Transmitting Vector Quantizer
- Transmitter/Receiver (various companies)
- Textiles and Apparel (various locations)
- Topps Xpectations Autographs (sports memorabilia)
- Tranexamic Acid
- Transfer X Into Accumulator (6502 processor instruction)
- Transfer X to A (computing)
- Thromboxane A2
- Transmit Antenna Array
- Texas Associational Directors of Missions Network (Austin, Texas)
- Texas Acting and Modeling Academy (Austin, TX)
- Texas Alliance for the Mentally Ill (Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The chancellor tells the Texarkana Gazette that about 285 students are enrolled on the new campus, including high school students who are taking concurrent classes at Arkansas, Fouke and Genoa high schools.
com)-- Texarkana Convention and Visitors Bureau in affiliation with Hotel Directory for Churches, HDC, created a Church Meeting Privileges Program for church groups visiting Texarkana.
TEXARKANA, Texas -- Red River Army Depot is one of six sites producing armor survivability kits for high-mobility, multi-wheeled vehicles, and the Army's vice chief visited there Jan.
Preliminary Health Assessment: Texarkana Wood Preserving Site, Texarkana, Bowie County, Texas.
To paraphrase one slogan used by local boosters, Texarkana is where life is so large it takes two states.