The Tetraplegia Hand Activity Questionnaire (THAQ) is another disease-specific measure that evaluates UL function in SCI .
What does THAQ stand for?
THAQ stands for Tetraplegia Hand Activity Questionnaire
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ten Hugs and Nine Kisses
- This Hind Actually Needs Kicking Soon
- Thundering Hope Aid for Needy Kids (Motorcycle Group)
- Transition House Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Tactical High-Altitude Penetrator (aircraft safety device)
- Tampa Hillsborough Action Plan (Florida)
- Think Holistic, Act Personal (business philosophy)
- Total Health Advocacy Partners (California)
- Tweed Heads Appliance Parts (Tweed Heads, New South Wales, Australia)
- Test Hazard Analysis Review
- Toe-to-Headwall Altitude Ratio (geology)
- Total Hip Articular Replacement by Internal Eccentric Shells
- Trauma Healing and Reconciliation Services (Bujumbura, Burundi)
- Telephone Health Advisory Service
- Thoracoabdominal Syndrome
- Tony Hancock Appreciation Society
- Tony Hawk American Skateland (game)
- Tower Hamlets Alcohol Service (UK)
- Tourist Hotel Association of Sri Lanka (Colombo, Sri Lanka)