DMSO-d6 was used as the solvent in 11-1 NMR measurements and tetramethylsilane was used as the internal standard.
What does 4MS stand for?
4MS stands for Tetramethylsilane (nuclear magnetic resonance NMR spectroscopy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- 4th Infantry Division
- Court Security (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Court Attendance (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Four Kings (gaming)
- Four Letter Code Groups (amateur radio)
- For Love of Money
- Meal Break (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Microwave Microelectronic Measurement and Modeling
- Movement, Mouth, Manners, Mind (behaviors that may indicate ADHD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3] on a FT-NMR spectrometer 500 MHz, Unity Inova, Varian, Germany instrument using tetramethylsilane (TMS) as an internal standard.
03 vol% tetramethylsilane (TMS) as an internal standard.
3] with chemical shifts referenced to tetramethylsilane.
1 ppm, which is equivalent to tetramethylsilane at 0 ppm.
Andover, MA) as a solvent and tetramethylsilane as an internal standard.
13]C chemical shifts ([delta]) are reported in ppm relative to the internal standard tetramethylsilane (TMS; [delta] = 0) in CD[Cl.