Experimental gas-phase complexation enthalpies were found in the literature for dimethyl ether , diethyl ether , ethyl acetate , trimethylamine , trimethylphosphine , tetrahydropyran , tetrahydrofuran , and tetrahydrotiophene .
What does THP stand for?
THP stands for Tetrahydropyran
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THP
We have 162 other meanings of THP in our Acronym Attic
- Tiffany Hobbies of Ypsilanti (model rocket company; Michigan)
- Take Home Package (lessons learned and recommendations resulting from military exercise)
- Take Home Pay (net wages)
- Tamm-Horsfall Protein
- Telecommunications Host Processor
- Temporary Housing Program (US FEMA)
- Tenant Habitability Plan
- Tennessee Highway Patrol
- Terminal Handler Process
- Terminal to Host Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tschumper, University of Mississippi, University, MS 38677 Cyclohexane and tetrahydropyran rings containing simple, electronegative substituents such as C[H.