However, the proportion of adults in all age groups receiving any tetanus toxoid-containing vaccines (Td or Tdap) has not changed over the past decade.
What does TTCV stand for?
TTCV stands for Tetanus Toxoid-Containing Vaccine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TTCV
- Trinidad & Tobago Cultural Society of British Columbia (Canada)
- Tactical Team Coordination Training
- Torrance Tests of Creative Thinking (aptitude testing; scholastic testing)
- Tactical Transportable Communications Training Systems (US DoD)
- TADS Turret Continuity Test Set (US Army)
- Teletypewriter Control Unit
- Tennessee Teachers Credit Union
- Trade Testing and Certification Unit (Department of Labor; Vanuatu)
- Tsetse and Trypanosomiasis Control Unit
- Tulsa Teachers Credit Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
Persons who experienced an Arthus-type hypersensitivity reaction following a prior dose of tetanus toxoid-containing vaccine should not receive BOOSTRIX unless 10 years have elapsed since the last dose of a tetanus toxoid-containing vaccine
A recent report describes approximately 100 incidences of patients receiving tetanus toxoid-containing vaccines and other vaccines instead of tuberculosis skin tests.
Tdap may be considered at intervals shorter than 10 years after the last tetanus toxoid-containing vaccine in settings with increased risk of exposure to pertussis in pregnant women.
The decision to give ActHIB vaccine should be based on the potential benefits and risks; if Guillain-Barre syndrome has occurred within 6 weeks of receipt of a prior vaccine containing tetanus toxoid; or if adverse events have occurred in temporal relation to receipt of tetanus toxoid-containing vaccine.
Adults with uncertain histories of a complete primary vaccination series with diphtheria and tetanus toxoid-containing vaccines should receive a primary series using combined Td toxoid.