7 mg of a mixture of two MAbs had the same neutralizing activity as 100 mg-170 mg of tetanus immune globulin (90).
What does TIG stand for?
TIG stands for Tetanus Immune Globulin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TIG
We have 114 other meanings of TIG in our Acronym Attic
- Tax on Industrialized Goods
- Technical Interest Groups
- Technology Implementation Group (AASHTO)
- Technology Infusion Guideline
- Technology Initiative Grant (Legal Services Corporation)
- Technology Initiatives Game
- Technology Innovation Group, Inc
- Technology Integration Group
- Técnica Industrial Guatemalteca (Spanish: Guatemalan Industrial Technics; Guatemala)
- Terminal Internet Gateway
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tetanus immune globulin or antimicrobial therapy should not be substituted for Td vaccine in any patient.