The toxin binding inhibition test as a reliable in vitro alternative to the toxin neutralization test in mice for the estimation of tetanus antitoxin in human sera.
What does TAT stand for?
TAT stands for Tetanus Antitoxin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TAT
We have 227 other meanings of TAT in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Applications Team
- Teenage Travelers (Family Motor Coach Association)
- Teens Against Television
- Teledramatic Arts and Technologies (California State University, Monterey Bay)
- Télévision Analogique Terrestre (French: Analogue Terrestrial Television)
- Termination Attempt Trigger
- Terrorist Action Team
- Test Analysis Table
- Test Auto Test
- Testing and Training (SW Development and QA Testing)
- The Astonishing Tribe (Sweden)
- Thematic Apperception Test
- Theoretical Arrival Time
- Thermal Analysis Tool (Intel)
- Thermally-Activated Time-Dependent (reliability model)
- Think About That (band)
- Threat Assessment Team (various schools)
- Three Affiliated Tribes
- Thrombin-Antithrombin Complex
- Ti Amo Tanto (Italian: I love you a lot)
Samples in periodicals archive:
intramuscular administration of human antitetanus immunoglobulin or equine tetanus antitoxin in the treatment of tetanus: a meta-analysis.
The toxin inhibition test used to measure diphtheria antitoxin concentrations shows good correlation with the in vitro neutralization test in Vero cells, but is faster, simpler, and combines the measurement of diphtheria and tetanus antitoxin antibodies (8,9).