Previously reported discoveries of candidate genes for maleness--including the widely publicized, 1987 isolation of a testis-determining factor gene (SN: 1/2/88, p.
What does TDF stand for?
TDF stands for Testis-Determining Factor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TDF
We have 140 other meanings of TDF in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Development Foundation
- Technopreneur Development Flagship (Multimedia Super Corridor)
- Telangana Development Forum (Bridgewater, NJ)
- Telecommunication Development Fund (Afghanistan)
- Télédiffusion de France (French radio and TV transmission company)
- Templeton Dragon Fund (Singapore)
- Terminal Data Flow
- Terrestrial Defense Force
- Territorial Defence Force
- Test Data Folder
Samples in periodicals archive:
24 CELL that the newly cloned segment contains the testis-determining factor gene (TDF).