This is one of the main goals of the Testability Management Action Group, or TMAG (tmag4dft.
What does TMAG stand for?
TMAG stands for Testability Management Action Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TMAG
We have 7 other meanings of TMAG in our Acronym Attic
- Tell Me a Fact (resource)
- Tokoshi Martial Arts Federation
- Tokyo Mutual Accountability Framework (est. 2012; various organizations)
- Toyako Manga Anime Festival (Japan)
- Traditional Management of Artisanal Fisheries (Nigeria)
- Tussey Mountain Air Force (skiboarding organization)
- Throw Me A Fricking Bone Here
- Tapping Mode Atomic Force Microscopy
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery (Australia)
- Technical Modeling and Analysis Group (Trinity River Restoration Program; Weaverville, CA)
- The Morning After Girls (band)
- Transfusion Medicine Advisory Group (Canada)
- Trilateral Monitoring and Assessment Group (est. 1997)
- Tetra-Methyl Ammonium Hydroxide
- Tell Me About It
- Tibetan Medical and Astrological Institute
- Treasury Management Association of Indiana
- Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease (journal)
- Texas Medical Association Insurance Trust (Austin, TX)
- The Madison Avenue Journal (est. 2004)