Concurrent validity studies with the Motor-Free Visual Perceptual Test (Colarusso & Hammill, 1972) and the Developmental Test of Visual-Motor Integration (Beery, 1989) resulted in a high correlation with subtest scores of the DTVP-2.
What does TVMI stand for?
TVMI stands for Test of Visual-Motor Integration (neurosensory evaluation tool)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Texas Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory
- Tactical Vehicle Maintenance Facility
- Tennessee Valley Music Festival
- Texas Veterinary Medical Foundation (Austin, TX)
- Thornton Veterans Memorial Foundation (est. 2005; Thornton, CO)
- Time-Varying Magnetic Field
- Teign Valley Model Flying Club (UK)
- Treasure Valley Mustang and Ford Club (Boise, ID)
- Thames Valley Museums Group (UK)
- True Value Marketing Group (Memphis, TN)
- Thanks Very Much in Advance
- Tatra Vectra Motors Limited (formerly known as Tatra Trucks India Limited)
- Television program Making Language
- Thames Valley Morris Men (est. 1952; UK)
- Trusted Virtual Machine Monitor
- Thames Valley Multi-Modal Study (Department for Transport; Surrey, England, UK)
- Taquicardia Ventricular Monomorfa No Sostenida (Spanish: Non-Sustained Single Shape Ventricular Tachycardia)
- Twin Valley Mothers of Twins Club (Pleasanton, CA)
- Terrain Visualization Master Plan
- Telefono Verde Malattie Rare (Italian: Toll Free Number for Rare Diseases)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Administration, scoring, and teaching manual for the Beery-Buktenica Developmental Test of Visual-Motor Integration with Supplemental Developmental Tests of Visual Perception and Motor Coordination (4th ed.
The Bender Visual Motor Gestalt Test developed by Lauretta Bender (1938) was designed as a test of visual-motor integration.