Children were given comprehensive neuropsychological tests, including the Test of Variables of Attention (TOVA), to evaluate AHDH.
What does TOVA stand for?
TOVA stands for Test of Variables of Attention (Universal Attention Disorders, Inc.)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOVA
We have 1 other meaning of TOVA in our Acronym Attic
- Total Organic Volatile
- Touch of Velvet (chinchilla breeding)
- Town of Vail
- Town Outside Village (New York)
- Transfer of Value
- Transit of Venus
- Treaty of Versailles (treaty ending WWI)
- Trial of Void
- Triple Offset Valve
- Technology Order Verification & Validation (B-2)
- Therapeutic Options of Virginia (Hampton Roads, VA)
- Triggers of Ventricular Arrhythmias (cardiology)
- Tanker Owners Voluntary Agreement Concerning Liability for Oil Pollution
- Tactile Oral Visual Alternative System (Temple, TX)
- TRMM (Tropical Rainfall Measuring Mission) Online Visualization and Analysis System (NASA)
- Trial of Vaginal Breech Delivery
- Top of Overcast
- Transistor Operated Voltage Divider
- Toronto Virtual Enterprise (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Technisch Onderzoekscentrum Visueel Gehandicapten (Dutch: Technical Research Center Visual Disability)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Providing Sharp-PS PLATINUM to these children had a pronounced impact on their Test of Variables of Attention (TOVA) scores, such that 60% of them presented an asymptomatic total TOVA score at the end of the intervention," said Dr Dori Pelled, Enzymotec's CTO.