TOEIC contractor accused of income concealment TOKYO - International Communications School, a contractor marketing the Test of English for International Communication program, was found to have concealed more than 100 million in income for several years through March 2009, officials of the school said Tuesday.
What does TEIC stand for?
TEIC stands for Test of English for International Communication (Educational Testing Service; also seen as TOEIC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEIC
We have 2 other meanings of TEIC in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Engagement, Instrumentation, And Ranges
- Technological Educational Institution of Athens (also seen as TEIA; Greece)
- Technological Educational Institution of Athens (also seen as TEI-A; Greece)
- Teles European Internet Academy AG (Berlin, Germany)
- Tertiary Education in Africa (World Bank)
- Transboundary Environmental Impact Assessment
- Transboundary Environmental Information Agency
- Teaching English for International Business (study course)
- Teach English in China
- Technion Entrepreneurial Incubator Company Ltd. (Israel)
- Toward Excellence in Care
- Technical and Electronic Information Department (US Department of Engergy national laboratory; operated by the University of California)
- Tunnel Endpoint Identifier (protocols)
- Transmit Exception Interrupt Enable
- The Economical Insurance Group (Canada)
- The Entertainment Industry Group Insurance Trust
- To err is human to forgive divine
- Tipton Environmental International, Inc (Batavia, Ohio)
- Teaching English in Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) is an ETS-maintained test designed as the standard for measuring workplace English Language proficiency worldwide.
The suspects, named Kim and Park, are accused of making around 50 million won (38,750 dollars) from 28 university students and job-seekers in exchange for answers to the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC), newspapers reported Wednesday.
Visitors can get information on such well-known assessments as the Graduate Record Examinations(R) (GRE(R)); The Praxis Series(TM): Professional Assessments for Beginning Teachers(R); the Test of English as a Foreign Language(TM) (TOEFL(R)); and the Test of English for International Communication (TM) (TOEIC(R)).
Chun Shin, as the representative for the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) and TOEIC Bridge in Taiwan territory, is already experienced in providing sophisticated English testing services, developing the educational assessment market as well as branding ETS products through the public media," said Benjamin Wang, Chun Shin President.
The Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) is an English language proficiency test marketed worldwide by The Chauncey Group International.