The test set used to check the dome pressure requires a NAN-4B nitrogen servicing cart (NAN cart) to provide the nitrogen pressure.
What does T/SET stand for?
T/SET stands for Test Set
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 9 other meanings of T/SET in our Acronym Attic
- Transmitter/Receiver (also seen as TR)
- Transportation Request
- Trust Receipt
- Transmit/Receive Active Array Antenna Lens
- Telemetry/Range Instrumented Aircraft
- Training Ship
- Temporal/Spatial Addition Modulo Length (coding scheme)
- Temporal/Spatial Addition Modulo L
- Testosterone/Sex Hormone Binding Globulin Ratio
- Tactical/Standard Instrument Procedures
- Tangent to Tangent (specifying dimensions of cylindrical objects)
- Telegraphic Transfer
- Tobramycin and Ticarcillin (pharmacology)
- Training and Technical Assistance
- TCP for Transactions
- Tactical/Tabular Display Monitor
- Test/Training Space Needs Statement (US Air Force)
- Tanker Vessel (oil transportation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The test set checks for receiver sensitivity, frequency, and transmitter RF power.
The test set has many electrically-operated valves that can become jammed or damaged from even the smallest amount of sand.
1's Test Set Editor allows users to create and save a group of test files in a batch, called a "test set.
Sunrise Telecom's handheld test sets are widely used by telcos and cable MSOs worldwide, as are Minacom's test automation systems for VoIP and IP Video monitoring, installation and troubleshooting.
CSR plc announces it has chosen Anritsu's MT8852B EDR test set for integration into its "Bluetooth Characterization Systems" for automated testing of standard rate and EDR Bluetooth devices.
Factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to an increase in bookings for T1 Span Powering Repeaters and Halcyon test sets especially in the first half of 2006, shorter lead times due to larger stocking levels leading to quicker restoration of systems in the Southern United States region and those factors contained in the "Risk Factors" Section of the company's Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2004.
The Agilent N4010A Wireless Connectivity Test Set is the industry's first ZigBee/IEEE 802.