45 billion after receiving its lab test report from Pakistan Standard Quality Control Authority (PSQCA).
What does RT stand for?
RT stands for Test Report (DoD-STD-7935)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RT
We have 81 other meanings of RT in our Acronym Attic
- Routing Table
- Royal Trust (RBC Financial Group)
- Ruby Tuesday (restaurant)
- Rugose Tegument (tapeworm)
- Rumeli Telekom AS
- Run Time
- Running Test (operating condition testing)
- Running Time
- Runnymede Trust (UK)
- Russia Today (news channel)
- Turn Right After Takeoff
- US Revenue Private Die Perfumery (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Real Time Defense Information Infrastructure Common Operating Environment
- Right Honourable
- Recombinant Human Tissue Plasminogen Activator (gene expression output)
- Reverse Transcriptase Positive (neurology)
- Rat Testicular Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme
- Right Angle
- Real-Time Common Operating Environment
- Real-Time Common Object Request Broker Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
An independent testing lab must obtain the raw materials for the concrete from suppliers and test four different proportions, or recipes, and create a report known as the "mix design test report," which makes a recommendation as to which mix should be used.
We believe that viewing and considering the entire test report is the best way to evaluate a tractor.
The MTR identification will be a five-letter code given on the Material Test Report.
The first test report based on the Computer Forensics Tool Testing (CFTT) program was published by the National Institute of Justice at http://www.
The use of an electronic reporting system can help ensure timely test report data, reduce data entry errors and provide a method to schedule meter tests.
From flight test techniques to data collection and test report writing, the pilots' days are full.
The machine provides test results with mean, median and standard deviation, and it can be connected to a laser printer, allowing the machine's operator to quickly obtain comprehensive, printed test reports and high-resolution graphs.