Up to five test procedures can be created and stored with associated calculations and pass/ fail criteria.
What does T PROC stand for?
T PROC stands for Test Procedure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- US Telegraph (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- With mark approval by Dentori or Japan Electrical Testing Laboratory (JET)
- the same amount of light every 24.78 hr
- Thunderbird (Ford automobile model)
- Toronto (slang for Toronto)
- Termination for Convenience
- Termination for Default
- Trench Mortar (US Army)
- Theater of Operations (US DoD)
- Test Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
If tests are not performed the same way each time, then the variability of the test procedure may be responsible for any changes in test value and the test may not represent a change or trend in the sand system.
That effort ultimately failed in late October when Perren denied the dismissals, but allowed individual defendants to challenge test procedures and results on a case-by-case basis.
SOME PROGRESS IS EVIDENT ASTM committee leaders say many test procedures and material standards between ASTM and ISO now are comparable, including tensile and flexural modulus readings.
Test procedures corresponding to tensile, tear, adhesion and compression testing ,are included with the instrument.