Charles Clifton, the Executive Director of Test Positive Aware Network (TPAN) in Chicago and Editor of Positively Aware, dies on August 15, 2004.
What does TPAN stand for?
TPAN stands for Test Positive Aware Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPAN
- Target Recognition Attack Multisensor
- Technical Program Assessment Memorandum
- Tele Partner Account Manager
- Test Process Assessment Model
- The Person Above Me (Sims Resource game)
- Third Party Application Maintenance
- Third Party Asset Management
- Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (IEEE)
- Trading Partner Agreement Markup Language
- Telecommunications Purchasing and Management Strategy
- The Tasmanian Public Airwave Network (wireless users; Tasmania, Australia)
- Total Potentially Available Nucleotides
- Total Protozoal Amino Acid-N
- Tufts Progressive Alumni Network (Tufts University; Massachusetts)
- Twin Ports Area Nonprofit Coalition
- Türkiye Petrolleri Anonim Ortakligi (Turkish Petroleum Corporation)
- Transmural Pulmonary Artery Occlusion Pressure
- Tactical Performance Assessment Program (Air Force)
- Tetrapropylammonium Perruthenate (chemical reagent)
- Their Paths Are Peace (Clara Lederer book; gardens)
Samples in periodicals archive:
edu Test Positive Aware Network publishes the newsletter, Positively Aware, which features an updated guide to HIV meds each year.
Charles was the Executive Director of Test Positive Aware Network (TPAN) in Chicago and Editor of its publications (www.
Matt Sharp is a person living with AIDS and is Director of Treatment Education with Test Positive Aware Network in Chicago (tpan.