I got my four-wheeler licence test date in three months.
What does T-DATE stand for?
T-DATE stands for Test Date
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Timing Controller
- Training Constraints Aid
- Traffic Container
- Texas Construction Officer Pool Service
- Tentative CNO Program Analysis Memorandum
- Complement Receptor T Lymphocytes
- the Collateral Source Geriatric Depression Scale administered by telephone
- Transactions on Circuits Systems for Video Technology (journal)
- Tri-City Youth Soccer Association (Pasco, WA)
- Terrestrial Digital Audio Broadcasting
- Thanksgiving Day
- Training Expansion Day
- time domain Dual Lifetime Referencing
- Terrestrial Digital Multimedia Broadcasting
- Toronto (slang for Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Telekom-Digital Subscriber Line (Deutsche Telekom)
- testosterone and estradiol
- Transactions on Electron Devices (IEEE journal)
- tubular smooth endoplasmic reticulum
- Trimmed Expanded Shortest Path (routing algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With a number of top players, including Chabal, absent due to France's autumn test date against Samoa at the Stade de France, it was time to capitalise.
lt;p>Morgan Stanley's capital position has been materially strengthened since the December 31, 2008 test date evaluated by the Federal Reserve, as a result of a significant reduction in risk weighted assets which were $310.
net Eight simple steps are presented in Post Office Jobs, an employment guide which ranges from identifying all job vacancies within the postal system and matching your skills to them, to locating exam test dates, studying for the test, and applying for jobs.
Let's just hope our children don't use their time waiting for a test date laying the foundations for the next baby boom in 2021.
For those test takers who require a particular test date and place, Costello recommended contacting Prometric at least 45 days in advance.
The test date was compared to and corresponded to the results obtained using the Western Blot method which is the "gold" standard for the United States.
Significant correlations were also noted between the tolerance for ambiguity scores and several anxiety scores, including: not having a test date initially given or a test data being rescheduled (r = -.