What does T-ILVAS stand for?
T-ILVAS stands for Terumo Implantable Left Ventricular Assist System (Terumo Corporation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Training General Officers' Steering Committee
- Threshold Generalized Selection Combining
- Tamm-Horsfall (protein)
- Tamm-Horsfall Glycoprotein (immunology)
- Terrain Hazard Map
- WWMCCS Transportable Host
- Threshold-Based Hybrid Selection/Maximal Ratio Combining
- Title I Report
- Telematic Management of Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus
- Transfer In
- T-Shaped Impedance Stabilization Network
- True Iterative Virtual-Uplink Power Weighted (algorithm)
- Terminal Interworking Unit
- Theater-Joint Movement Center (US DoD)
- Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis (personality assessment)
- Theater-Joint Transportation Board (US DoD)
- Tactical Joint Warfighting Analysis Center
- Toulouse-Lautrec (painter)
- Trypsin-Like Activity (periodontology)