Since the introduction of performance-based research funding (PBRF) across the tertiary sector, the tertiary education organisations expect their academic staff to participate in and actively promote research, while (preferably) seeking external research income.
What does TEO stand for?
TEO stands for Tertiary Education Organisation (New Zealand)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEO
We have 50 other meanings of TEO in our Acronym Attic
- Totally Enclosed Non-Ventilated (motors)
- Television Niigata Network (Japan)
- Tees East and North Yorkshire Ambulance Service (UK)
- Technology Education New Zealand
- Telecommunications Exporters of New Zealand
- Olefinic Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Technical Escort Officer
- Technology Executive Officer
- Telephone Equipment Order
- Temporary Exclusive Occupancy