Earlier, representatives of political parties "Republic", groups of voters "New Generation", "Yntymak", "For our city", "Chyndykka Bagyt" and "House of Friendship" told about the intention to hold a peaceful rally to protest the decision of the Territorial Electoral Commission of Tokmok to recount the election votes on March 9.
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for Territorial Electoral Commission (Russian Federation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- Teens Erleben Christus (German)
- Teknisk Erhvervsskole Center (Danish: Technical Education Center)
- Telecom Engineering Centre (India)
- Telescope Engineering Company (Golden, CO; est. 1994)
- Temporal Energy Constraint
- Temporal Error Concealment
- Temporary Engineering Change
- Tennessee Eastman Corporation
- Terminologia Esperanto Centro (Esperanto: Esperanto Terminology Center)
- Terna Engineering College (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This report, along with the packaged ballots, was delivered to the Territorial Electoral Commission who double checked the tallies.