Their mothers get wind of this (excuse the pun) and, led from the front by Kyle's mouthy mom, wage a campaign which improbably leads to Terrance and Phillip being sentenced to electrocution by the US government and the aforementioned war with Canada.
What does T&P stand for?
T&P stands for Terrance and Phillip (fictional characters in the American animated series South Park)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of T&P
- Taste and Odor
- Taxes and Operating Expenses (commercial leasing)
- Technology and Operations
- Testing and Operations
- Tithes and Offerings (church donations)
- Trauma and Orthopaedic
- Trustees and Officers
- Technology & Policy (education)
- Temperature And Pressure (relief valve)
- Tenure and Promotion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny sneak into an R-rated movie of their TV heroes, Canadians Terrance and Phillip.