What does T2CAS stand for?
T2CAS stands for Terrain and Traffic Collision Avoidance System (avionics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Transition to Betterness (est. 1997; Windsor, Ontario, Canada)
- One Transistor-Two Capacitor
- Thiophene-2-Carboxylate (microbiology)
- Timer 2 Counter
- Type 2 Cell Proliferation
- Telemetry, Timing, Command & Control
- Transportable Tactical Command Communications (US Army)
- Theater & Tactical Command, Control & Communications
- Theater Tactical Command, Control & Communications Panel
- Timer/Counter 2 Control Register (Intel 8051 Microcontroller register)
- Type 2 Cryptographic Support Server
- Technology Transfer Database
- Text2Drive (Chicago, IL)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Type-2 Copper-Depleted (biochemistry)
- The 2 Dimensional Metroids
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Tomahawk Threat Data Transfer (GCCS-M segment)
- Tintenbar to Ewingsdale (Australian highway)