Customs Service has purchased 16 ship-sets of T2CAS(TM), a combined Terrain and Traffic Collision Avoidance System, and the Mode S/IFF (Identification Friend or Foe) transponder for P-3 aircraft on order from Raytheon Aerospace LLC, Madison, Miss.
What does T2CAS stand for?
T2CAS stands for Terrain and Traffic Collision Avoidance System (avionics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Transition to Betterness (est. 1997; Windsor, Ontario, Canada)
- One Transistor-Two Capacitor
- Thiophene-2-Carboxylate (microbiology)
- Timer 2 Counter
- Type 2 Cell Proliferation
- Telemetry, Timing, Command & Control
- Transportable Tactical Command Communications (US Army)
- Theater & Tactical Command, Control & Communications
- Theater Tactical Command, Control & Communications Panel
- Timer/Counter 2 Control Register (Intel 8051 Microcontroller register)
- Type 2 Cryptographic Support Server
- Technology Transfer Database
- Text2Drive (Chicago, IL)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Type-2 Copper-Depleted (biochemistry)
- The 2 Dimensional Metroids
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Tomahawk Threat Data Transfer (GCCS-M segment)
- Tintenbar to Ewingsdale (Australian highway)