Staff sections and subordinate commands should not have to task the geospatial engineer to leverage basic terrain analysis products.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Terrain Analysis Product
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TAP
We have 821 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Telecommunications Advocacy Project
- Telecomputing Applications Platform
- Telephone Assistance Plan (various locations)
- Television Audio Processing
- Telocator Alphanumeric Input Protocol
- Telocator Alphanumeric Protocol
- Temperature-Acceleration-Pressure Tool (well logging tools for scientific drilling and oil exploration)
- Temporary Agnosticism in Practice (Richard Dawkins work)
- Terminal Access Controller
- Terminal Area Productivity (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Terrain teams produce customized terrain analysis products, 3-D fly-throughs, perspective views, masked area plots, line-of-sight analyses, and hard-copy printouts of custom geospatial products.
The 1st Armored Division terrain team developed the detailed terrain analysis products required to support the Corps's crossing of the river.