Byline: MARK ADAMS TERMINATOR SALVATION 12A, 115mins Opens Wednesday, June 3 THE STARS Christian Bale, Sam Worthington, Moon Bloodgood, Anton Yelchin.
What does T1 stand for?
T1 stands for Terminator (movie)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of T1
We have 14 other meanings of T1 in our Acronym Attic
- Thief: Deadly Shadows (computer game)
- tissue:serum concentration ratio
- Trans Am
- Technology Transition
- Technology Transition Process
- Technology Transition and Training
- TerraScore 0 (Spore gaming)
- Topological Space (mathematics; topology)
- T-carrier 1 (digital transmission line, 1.544 Mbps, 24 voice channels)
- Test Article 1 (static test)
- Tier One (capital ratio)
- Time for 63% of Longitudinal Relaxation (magnetic resonance)
- Type 1 (magic cards)
- Type 1.5 Diabetes (disease)
- Timoptic 0.5% Extra Strength (eye medication)
- Thoracic Segment 13
- Tupolev Tu-134 (airliner; Soviet Union)
- Type 1.5 (magic cards)
- Tupolev Tu-154 (airliner; Soviet Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jeep Unlimited Saving the World in Terminator Salvation The JeepA Wrangler Unlimited holds a prominent role in the upcoming summer movie, "Terminator Salvation," which opened in the Middle East earlier this week.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Duct terminators and terminator panels are designed for easy, time-saving installation and termination of all types and sizes of duct.
There's a Terminator on the loose and they've brought an army of little metal friends with them.
Farmers routinely save seed from their wheat and oat fields, but not for long if Terminator comes to dominate the market.
Like the Terminator, the X-Terminator says, "I'll be back.