70) On 17 March 2004, following the board's dismissal of Swanson's earlier appeal, Swanson filed a "termination cost settlement" with the Navy's termination contracting officer (TCO) asking for a final decision if the government decided not to pay the amount as determined by the previously dismissed appeal.
What does TCP stand for?
TCP stands for Termination Contracting Officer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCP
We have 483 other meanings of TCP in our Acronym Attic
- Tele-Communications Priorities (emergency management)
- Telemetry & Command Program
- Temperature Coefficient of Permittivity
- Tennenbaum Capital Partners (Santa Monica, CA)
- Tennis Club de Paris (French: Paris Tennis Club; France)
- Terminal Command Personal Identifier
- Terminal Connection Point
- Terminal Control Position
- Terminal Control Processor (AN/USC-38 EHF SATCOM terminal)
- Terminal Control Protocol
- Terrestrial Carbon Processes
- Terrot Club Pyrénéen (French motorcycle club)
- Test and Checkout Plan
- Test Case Point (software)
- Test Checkout Panel (US Army; component of Shillelagh Missile System on M551 & M60A2 tanks)
- Thai Citizen's Party (Thailand)
- The Calendar Planner (software)
- The Cancer Project
- The Career Place (Woburn, MA)
- The Centre Path (gaming guild)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One bright, sunny day, you get a voice mail message from a civilian in the contracting squadron who identifies himself as the termination contracting officer for the Moab Industries (MI) termination.