Consider selecting a few critical performance milestones and allow an option to terminate for convenience if these are missed, even granting termination rights at specified intervals.
What does T4C stand for?
T4C stands for Terminate for Convenience (government contracting)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of T4C
- Turbocharged 4 cylinder (Volvo)
- Tools for Technologically Enhanced Education
- Tea for Two
- temperature of 42.0 degrees C
- Tomoyo42's Room (web comic)
- 644 Voice Circuit Leased Line (DS3, AT&T Terminology)
- Human Breast Cancer Cells
- Train 48 (Canadian TV Show)
- Together for Adoption
- Training for Business Professionals (Canada)
- The Fourth Coming (computer game)
- Technologies for Conservation and Development (Fauna & Flora International and Resource Africa)
- Team for Delirium (e-gaming team)
- Technology for Development (various organizations)
- Telemployment for the Disabled (project)
- Termination for Default
- Thought for the Day (Internet slang)
- Tier 4 Defense (gaming)
- Technology for Entertainment (website)
- Turricane 4 Ever (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The right to terminate for convenience, however, may cost you money, but it is much less than payment in full.
protests the decision by the United States Army Corps of Engineers to terminate for convenience Strand's contract awarded under solicitation No.